Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Comeback rant #38: Old and new songs ^^

Annyeong ^^

Yeah, it's been a long while since I last did this. So there will be a lot of old and new songs from Orange Caramel, High4, Seo Inguk, U-Kiss, B.A.P, MR.MR, VIXX & F.Cuz in this review ^^
You know where to click if you want to read more ;)


Orange Caramel - Catallena
I'm not sure why I didn't include this song in my latest comeback rant but since I didn't I'll take it here. Catallena is a really good song and the music video is hilarious. And one of my favourite gagmen from Gag Concert is in this music video. Daesung is playing the octupus and are looking gorgeous.

High4 & IU - Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms
High4 teamed up with IU for their debut song Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms. I absolutely love this song. I almost know the whole song already (but to be fair this was released in the beginning of April). If you've missed this really talented rookie group, then check them out now! ^^

Seo Inguk - BOMTANABA (Mellow Spring)
Seo Inguk is back with a digital song. Although I don't like coffee at all I absolutely adore Seo Inguk and he's so cute in this video. Watch it! It's definitely worth it ^^

Seo Inguk - もう、会えなくて。
I'm not sure what's the song is called in English but here's a short PV for his new song and mini album Hug that will be released in late June. I finally bought one of the three versions of this album.
The song is a ballad and it's really sweet. It's a song that really fits Seo Inguk's voice. I can't wait to hear the whole song ^^
The whole music video has been released. I give it to you here ^^


U-Kiss - Quit Playing
This is a 19+ MV so don't watch it if you're not ready for it.
I wouldn't had any problem with this video if it wasn't for their new member Jun who hasn't turned legal in Korea yet. I do not understand why they added a new member who's almost 10 years younger than their oldest member. Taking down the average age for this group isn't something that's good for them. They've been in this buisness for a long time and now they've suddenly gone back to where they were because of Jun. He's barely in the music video because of his young age.
The song isn't even half as good as DORADORA but I won't say it's bad either.
Seriously NH Media, you need to quit messing with U-Kiss. It's because of you they don't do well.

B.A.P - Where Are You? What Are You Doing?
B.A.P is back with another cutesy song. I honestly like the song, it's just the MV is way too cute in some parts for them. I like the parts where they're just plain dorks (because that's what they really are) but some parts just make me cringe. I'm just glad they released a good song, even though it's not the best it's still better than Rain Sound.

F.Cuz - Feeling My Soul
This song is just the Japanese version of One Love. I'm sad that they still re-use their Korean song in Japan but I think that this song is actually better in Japanese than it is in Korean. So I won't complain  that much ^^.

VIXX - ETERNITY
This is one of their better songs that they've released in a while. But the music video is kind of boring except for the disappearing and reappearing parts.

MR.MR - BIG MAN
This song is really amazing (although their English sucks) and although the music video is kind of weird it's still really cool ^^. Check it out guys ^^

Orange Caramel - Abing Abing
A few month after they released Catallena they're back with Abing Abing. I really like their songs. And this song is as good as their other songs. So don't miss it ^^

This was it for this time. Hopefully I won't take as long time to next comeback rant ^^ I'm waiting for Cross Gene to release their new mv and who knows I might do the rant then ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP