Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 26 May 2014

Takuya Dreams

Annyeong ^^

So I've been having two awesome dreams these past two nights ^^ Thought you might wanted to hear it ;)

*2014-05-24*
I had a really weird dream this night ^^.
I dreamt that Cross Gene was coming to Gothia Cup (a Swedish soccer tournament) and that they were going to live in the school I work at during this week. Then I realised that someone had changed school for me so I would work in a bigger school T-T and then I made a second realisation that they were placed in that school too. I was so happy I squealed a lot because Takuya ♥ and then I woke up and realised it was a dream... too bad.. I'd love to have them at my school :P

*2014-05-25*
To continue my Takuya dream I got to see him this time ^^.
Me and a friend (idk who it was) was in Korea and ended up in a theatre where EXO where filming for their Showtime. They were like performing/practicing and having fun on the stage. Then suddenly the M members had to leave abruptly and it became chaos. A girl group came to practice and performed a song with Twinkle in it (not TaeTiSeo, but I don't know which girl group it was).

And after they were done another girl group came. Or so we all thought. Turns out it was Cross Gene dressed as girls. Apparently if it's done right guys can really look better than girls. They started to practice a girl group song in the spectator area and when they were done they just sat down. Because I only looked at Takuya (I didn't want to creep him out by yelling or anything like that) my friend told me to go and give him my letter. So I went, told him that he was gorgeous as a girl, gave him my letter and almost run back to my friend.

Takuya was just about to say something when my mom stormed in my room to ask me something and scared the hell out of me. :/

I hope I dream about him this night too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP