Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 24 May 2014

A lot of things have arrived!

Annyeong
So I've gotten four packages since last time ^^
You know what to do if you want to see more ;)
My first package is from CDJapan. I was surprised to see this album come so fast when my F.Cuz CD's hasn't come yet and it got shipped the same day as this one. This even came before the 2 week mark ^^.

This package contains Dream5's newest single Break Out. This CD comes with a play card from the anime they sang the theme song for. I love the three songs in this single.

My second package is my Japamart package that I got yesterday. It arrived faster than my first SAL package ^^ And contains a lot of Dream5, FT Island and DGNA.

Let's begin with my DGNA photocards ^^ I bought Injun's Valentine Fighter and Hyunmin's Love Letter. I only need Injun's Love Bingo and On The Way to finish his album photocards :D

And then we have my FT Island CDs (I'm too lazy to upload individual photos of them :P)
I got their Top Secret Regular CD with Seunghyun's photocard. I love the songs on this album.
I also got the two versions of Let It Go! that I don't have with Seunghyun's photocard. I still haven't watched the DVD's yet. But one version was with the music video and the other was performances from concerts/lives.
Lastly I got a Seunghyun postcard. I had totally forgotten I had bought this one. But I bought it because it was really cheap ^^ and it's Seunghyun ;)

And now on to the main part of this package.
First I got Tamakawa Momona's Magokoro To You and Hop! Step! Dance photocard and Shigemoto Kotori's We Are Dreamer photocard plus two photos.

Then we have the CD's.
I got the Hop! Step! Dance CD without photocard (and obi strip which means I probably will buy another CD because I can't stand it being without. I only got this one because it was a package deal to get the other ones.). I love the songs.
I also got Come On! without photocard.

I My Me Mine came with a Hibi Mikoto photocard and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it.

Shekimeki also came with a Hibi Mikoto photocard.

Ready Go came with a Shigemoto Kotori photocard.

I also got another Shekimeki copy with Takano Akira's photocard.

The last thing I got was some Dream5 merchandise. It includes a bag, a clear seal, 3 clear files (I was expecting 1) and a playing card deck.

The next package is my phone case. A gorgeous elephant ^^



And the last one I got was my last CDJapan package
 Although I didn't get the ones I really wanted (like Yejun, Raehyun or Kan's Limited and Yejun's low-priced) I'm happy with these cards. Although I will try and trade them I won't be sad if I have to keep them. Well, Kan is the only one I'll think about selling since I already has his card :P

This was it for now ^^
Now it's time to wait :) My MYNAME album has finally been shipped! And hopefully my other stuff will be shipped soon too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP