Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 15 May 2014

I made it guys!!!

Annyeong ^^
Guys! I made it!! I won the F.Cuz quest on Gurupop! I'm getting F.Cuz digital single autographed! I'm So Happy! Thank you all who helped me and supported me
I still can't believe it though. I probably won't understand it until I actually get the album.

Oh and I've got a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus. And because there was a special deal I also got a Samsung Tab 3. So I have a tablet for the first time in my life ^^.

And Dream5's Break Out came today :D It's a really good CD ^^

Also please send in your ideas about an giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP