Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Package - MYNAME, Hongki, DGNA & Seo Inguk

Annyeong ^^

I'm back ^^ and I've gotten some packages :)
You know what to do to read more ;)

I got one package while I was away ^^
It's the one from the photocard forum.

It contained two MYNAME photos and three Hongki You're Beautiful star cards. Both MYNAME and Hongki are so cute. And she packaged it really greatly and I love the letter ^^

Second is my Ebay package that my sister picked up today ^^
So I bought three albums that are like impossible to find. And it came super safely package and with a present and with tracking. I love this seller.

Seo Inguk - Shake It Up
First up is the Seo Inguk Shake It Up digital single. I've loved this song ever since it came out and I'm really happy I have the album now. The art work for this single is amazing ♥

Popsicle - I will love you until it snows in summer
Second is the DGNA subunit Popsicle's single album. My DGNA collection is starting to be complete with oop albums too. Only missing Awake now ^^. But this is a necessarity if you love DGNA.

DGNA - The Admirer
The last one I ordered is DGNA's first single The Admirer. And it's autographed! I'm so in love with it. I hadn't actually heard the second song Shining World on this album but it's such an amazing song.

And then I got a present. MBC Idol Star Athletic Championship both episodes (since it's 2 hours long xD) First I couldn't understand why I had 4 CD's and then I read what it said and then I totally understand xD
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP