Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Comeback rant #34: Vibe - Heaven

Annyeong ^^

I should be in bed but I can't believe I haven't made an post about this wonderful song yet so here I am. It's Vibe's Heaven

I really love this song. It's such an beautiful song and the music video is so wonderful. I read a comment that said that the person was tired of people doing videos of things they don't know or something but this isn't like that. This music video shows a beautiful story. You should all watch it and see what I mean.
Although this is a song from Vibe the song feature a lot of singers. Lee Younghyun, Shin Yongjae (4men), Lim Sejun and Wonji (Bella4). Their voices fits together so good it's insane! You need to listen to this song for real!
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP