Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 6 January 2014

My first purchase 2014

Annyeong ^^

The first purchase I did this year was TimeZ's newest album Young Love autographed ^^.
I can't wait to get it since it's a TimeZ album that is kind of impossible to get hold of.

And I've planning on getting some stuff from CDJapan but been waiting for my points. But I finally was able to buy them. Here's what I've ordered ^^

Yes. I bought the second volume before the first. But it's only because there was one first press left. I can't wait to get it ^^ I really love this variety show!


New Album: Title is to be announced / Seo InGuk
I'm going to get type B too. But since the external bonus is sold out I decided to just go with this version for now. Since this album is a full-length album it's a bit pricey than usual.

Since I've recently started watching Cheongdamdong 111 and remembered why I like FT Island (and love Song Seunghyun) I decided to try and buy an album from them. And since I'm buying from CDJapan what better way is there than buying a Japanese single? Especially a new one. That has first press available.

Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP