Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 30 September 2019

Album collections

Annyeong ^^
This post is to keep myself a little bit on track on which albums I'm missing to complete my collections :]
Completed collections:
DGNA
Seo Inguk
AA 
Vision Wei Chen
Kim Kyujong
BIGSTAR
TimeZ
B1A4 
Seventeen
F.Cuz
Dreamcatcher 
KNK 
5urprise

RED = Missing 
* = Digital Single 
Album = Out of print
Album = Korean
Album = Japanese
Album = Chinese
Album = On the way


5urprise
From My Heart
5urprise Flight
Shake It Up  



AA
Because I'm Crazy*
Come Back
OK About It

B1A4
Let's Fly
It B1A4
IGNITION
IGNITION: Special Edition
1
In the Wind
What's Going On?
Who Am I
Solo Day
Sweet Girl 
Stay As You Are
Good Timing
Rollin' 
A Fine Day

BIGSTAR
Big Start
Blossom
I Got The Feeling*
Hang Out
Standing Alone*
Forget U*
Shine A Moonlight
Boyhood
Black Heart

BoM
Single Album Vol. 1
Burning Rose

Cross Gene
Timeless: Begins
Timeless - Future
Shooting Star
Crazy*
Dirty Pop*

With U
Amazing - Bad Lady -*
Future
Play With Me
Love & Peace
Game
Ying Yang
Mirror
Zero

DGNA
The Admirer*
Awake
Popsicle - I Will Love You Until It Snows In Summer*

Love Power
Love Bingo
Love Parade
Teba! Dae Guk Nam Ah vol.1
Lady
Love Days
Love Letters
Teba! Dae Guk Nam Ah vol.2
Jumping
Japan First Live 2012
Honki Magic
Valentine Fighter
On The Way
Chapter II
Rilla Go!
Who*
Oh My Girl!
Rise Up

Dream5
I Don't Obey ~Bokura no Pride~ 
RUN TO THE FUTURE
Bokura No Natsu!!
Koi no Dial 6700
DAYS
Like & Peace
Kirakira Every Day
I★my★me★mine / EZ DO DANCE
READY GO!! / Wake Me Up!
Shekimeki!
TRF Respect Idol Tribute!!
COME ON! / Doremifa Sorairo
Hop! Step! Dance↑↑
We are Dreamer
Magokoro to you
Break Out
Dan Dan Dubi Zuba!
5th Anniversary - Single Collection
Yokai Taiso Dai Ni 
Colors

Dreamcatcher
Nightmare
Fall Asleep In The Mirror
Prequel
Escape The Era
Alone In The City
What
The End Of Nightmare
Piri - Fue wo Fuke
The Beginning Of The End 
Raid Of Dream

F.Cuz
Jiggy*
No One
No One Special Asia Edition
Gorgeous
Never Let You Go
Luv Holic/Around You
For Century Ultimate Zest
For Century Ultimate Zest Collector's Edition

Drawing Heart
Dreaming I*
Hello Again
Change
One Love*
Feeling My Soul
Bargaining For Love
Moichido dake - Remind -
Two Of Us
Forever
Wonder World 
Beautiful Girl*

Kim Kyujong
Kokoro
Lucky Days
U R Man
Turn Me On
The First Step Special DVD
Meet Me Again
Eternal 5
Eternal S
Estreno
Eternal 0
Eternal 1
S
Play In Nature Part 1 Spring
Unison No. 1
Play In Nature Part 2 Forest 
Play In Nature Part 3 Snow Flake
Play In Nature

KNK
Knock
Awake
Remain
Gravity
Gravity, Completed
Lonely
S/S Collection

Laboum
Petit Macaron
Petit Macaron Data Pack
Sugar Sugar
Aalow Aalow
Fresh Adventure
Love Sign
Miss This Kiss
Hwi Hwi
I'm Yours
Love Pop Wow!
The Two Of Us

Miss A
Bad But Good
Step Up
A Class
Touch
Independent Women Part III
Hush
Colors

Yes? No?
Faces Of Love

MYNAME
Message*
MYNAME 1st Single
Message
What's Up
MYNAME 2nd Single
We Are MYNAME
Baby I'm Sorry
MYNAME no W Kitchen
Day By Day
Shirayuki
MYNAME Live Tour 2013 - The Departure -
Five Stars
2nd Mini Album
I.M.G - without you -
4th Single 
Hello Again
MYBESTNAME
Alive ~Always In Your Heart~
Deaiashite

Rocket Punch
Pink Punch 

Seo Inguk
Calling
Just Beginning
Special Album
Take*
Jelly Christmas*
Broken*
Shake It Up*
Jelly Christmas 2011*
Love Rain OST
Perfect Fit
Reply 1997 OST
Jelly Christmas Heart Project
All I Want Is You*
With Laughters or With Tears
Fly Away
We Can Dance Tonight
Winter Propose*
Masters Sun OST
Everlasting
With Laughters or With Tears TW
Hug
Last Song
BeBe*

Seventeen
17 Carat
Boys Be
First Love & Letter
Love & Letter Repackage
Going Seventeen
Al1
Teen, Age
Director's Cut
We Make You
You Make My Day
You Made My Dawn
Happy Ending
An Ode

SKY-HI
Ai Bloom / RULE
TRICKSTER
Smile Drop
Kamitsure Velvet
Seaside Bound
Iris Light
Catharsis
Cronograph
Nanairo Holiday
Double Down
OLIVE
Silly Game

SpeXial
SpeXial
Break It Down
Love Killah
Dangerous
Boyz On Fire
Buddy Buddy

TimeZ
The First EP
Young Love
Awaken

Vision Wei Chen
Le Tian Pai
Boy On The Journey
Daybreak
V Space
Shining of Red Star (Wei Chen Limited Ver.)
Marathon Concer Live - Wei Chen
Meteor Shower OST
Vision Wei 2013 EP
Hat Trick
Day Dreamer
Journey

7 comments:

Hong Jae Eun 7 January 2013 at 15:18  

OMG SO MANY ALBUMS /3\
I'm so Jelly /3\
How do you get these albums actually? :O
Do you ask your parents for them or do you buy them with your own cash? :O
GB me on Gurupop~
Hong Jae Eun ^^

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 01:45  
This comment has been removed by the author.
mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 01:46  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown 9 January 2013 at 14:23  

omo I love your collections.. ^_^

Anonymous,  13 April 2013 at 18:01  

Hi! where do you get B1A4 - In the wind autographed ver?

Unknown 14 July 2018 at 22:17  

Hi, I was wondering if you were selling any Cross Gene Timeless: Begins photocards?

Cecilia - 세실리아 26 May 2019 at 11:52  

No I don't sell any Timeless: Begins photocards..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP