Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Comeback rant 49: Seventeen, Dreamcatcher & Laboum

안녕하세요 ^^

It's September and three of my favourite groups made comeback's at the same time.
Seventeen with the song Fear, Dreamcatcher with the song Deja Vu and Laboum with the song Firework


Seventeen - 독 : Fear
I'm a bigger fan of Seventeen's not so dark concepts but this one works for me. It's obviously not my favourite song from Seventeen but not all comebacks need to be my favourite. I do think the song is catchy and as always I like their choreography. They never disappoint in that aspect. I'm not sure if I get the music video.
Also if you're like me and this song isn't your favourite than check out their song Snap Shoot which is a great song from this album.

Dreamcatcher - 데자부 (Deja Vu)
This is my favourite comeback this month (with the exception of their Japanese song)! I konw that Yoohyeon is the main in the music video but in the song the ones that steals the spotlight is definitely Handong, Gahyeon and Dami. I was wondering who was singing my favourite part of the song around 0:44-0:52 and it turned out to be Handong. And the beginning with Gahyeon is amazing! Both really gets to shine vocally in this song. And Dami! Her parts are amazing! She's really showing off her talent!
And to mention this is a collab song with a game. Seriously will they ever release a song that I won't like??

Laboum - Firework (불꽃놀이)
This song reminds me of Spica's Tonight. They kind of have the same vibe. It's a good song and I'm happy for the girls that they're doing different concepts. And this song is definitely better than Turn It On. But I do miss their Journey To Atlantis concept. But yeah it's a good song and I hope it's successful.

Dreamcatcher - Breaking Out
This is Dreamcatcher's Japanese song that came out early September. I love this song! It's so catchy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP