Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 13 October 2019

Introducing #30: GREATGUYS

안녕하세요! ^^

So today I found a boygroup called GREATGUYS (멋진녀석들). They debuted 2 years ago but this is the first time I've heard of them. They just released a new song a couple of days ago and it showed up in my recommended list on youtube. Because I was bored I decided to check them out.

Let's check them out together!

So I've numbered the music videos in the order they came out in case you want to check them out in time order. I didn't (which is unusal for me) so that's why the music videos isn't in the correct order.

5. Be On You (비온유) (2019.10.07)
So this song is the song that introduced me to this group. It's a really good song and I like the music video. The only downside to this is that one of the rapping members looked really crazy the first time I saw and heard him. Which turned me off a bit (in lack for better words).


2. GANDA (간다) (2018.04.06)
Compared to Be On You this is a sweet song with a colorful music video. If you've been following this blog you know that I like colorful music video and sweet songs better. I really like the music video it's sweet and full of pastel colors but without getting too cheezy or greasy. I do like Be On You better as a song than this one for some reason. But they've really done a good job with this one too.

1. LAST MEN (2017.08.24)
I think this is their debut song and sadly I'm not a big fan of it. The music video is way to shaky, at some points you barely know what's going on because you can't see it. The song isn't that great either. Yeah not their greatest song. But at least it's their debut song which mean they've only gone up from there.

3. Illusion (일루션) (2018.09.03)
Another great song by this group. I do think it's my favourite out of the four songs I've heard so far. It's a really catchy song and the dance choreography looks really good from what I can see in the music video. The music video is pretty good too.

 
4. DANG! (댕!) (2019.04.11)
I'm not sure about this song. It's nothing like their other songs. It's not as bad as Last Men but not as good as the other songs. I'm not sure about this song..


So GREATGUYS (멋진녀석들) is a 9-member boygroup that debuted in 2017. I still have a big problem with knowing who's who in the music videos. I usually get it after a few times watching but I can only point out a few of the members. I know who Dongin, Donghwi and Uiyeon are in each music video. Maybe this post will help me being able to differentiate the other members.

Members

Jaei (재이) 93/08/06
끼부리는 녀석 - Flirting Guy
The oldest member and the leader. Lead singer and main dancer who used to be a backup dancer for BTS (I saw someone else who used to be a backup dancer for BTS had made his debut as well)

Horyeong (호령) 94/09/06
믿음직한 녀석 - Reliable Guy
Sub vocalist. Seriously from this picture I can't make a connection. I do have a clear image of Horyeong in my head but I can't connect it to this picture. And I can only recognize him in one or two music videos.

Haneul (한을) 94/10/05
착한 녀석 - Nice Guy
Sub vocalist. I kind of know who he is but sometimes I don't.

Daun (다운) 95/01/19
운빨좋은 녀석 - Lucky Guy
Main vocalist. I still have trouble figuring out who he is in some of the music videos. I know for sure who he is in DANG! though,

Donghwi (동휘) 95/02/10
곱상한 녀석 - Sweet Guy
Main vocalist. One of the few members I know for sure who he is. He kind of reminds me of Dino from Halo but also someone else that I haven't quite figured out who yet..

Dongin (동인) 96/03/05
씩씩한 녀석 - Strong Guy
Rapper. The crazy member in Be On You. He kind of scared me in Be On You... But I'm happy I didn't let my first impression stop me from listenening to this group.

Hwalchan (활찬) 96/09/18
활기찬 녀석 - Lively Guy
Sub vocalist. I'm sorry to say this but I can't seem to tell him apart from the other members in the music videos.

Uiyeon (의연) 96/10/23
의리있는 녀석 - Loyal Guy
Rapper. The first member I noticed. I really like his low voice. Also apparently the current tallest idol.

Baekgyeol (백결) 97/09/24
순수한 녀석 - Pure Guy
Maknae and lead vocalist. I sometime think I recognize him and then it turns out I didn't.. And sometimes I do recognize him.

I hope I'll get to know the members of this group better so that I will be able to tell them apart. Which I probably will.
So have you heard of them before or is this your first time too?
Also which song is your favourite?


1 comments:

StoreExpress247 2 September 2021 at 11:08  

One of the most amazing pill hydrocodone to relieve severe pain from trusted pharmacy with quality medicines. Visit to Buy Hydrocodone Online

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP