Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 7 October 2012

Review: BIGSTAR - Blossom

Annyeong ^^


I'm definitely buyin BIGSTAR's new album Blossom when I have money for it! Here's the reason for it ^^

Shut Up MV

Shut Up (full)

Think

Close Your Eyes
What Do We Do

Someone New
I didn't know this album would be so unlike their first album. They've really surprised me since the beginning of their debut. I never thought I would like their debut song Hotboy because it's so different from the music I normally listen to. But although I liked that song (and I was thinking of buying their single album but I never did..) I didn't really listened to the other songs on the album and didn't do any further research. Then they released their newest album Blossom and I'm stuck. I listened to the other songs on the album and I love them! This image fits them so well and their debut image fits them so good too. Raehwan (the guy at the piano) has an awesome voice and I noticed him already in Hotboy (although I couldn't recognize him in the Think mv xD). FeelDog's (what's up with his name? oO) rapping is awesome ^__^ Baram is good too :) But the other two; Sunghak and Jude I'm not sure since we haven't been able to see or hear them as much as the other members.. I wish they get to shine soon.

Members

FeelDog 92/02/26
FeelDog (Seriously, what's up with his name?!) is born 1992 (same as mee :D) and the leader. His rapping fits the songs really well. I'm happy he's changed his red hair. I usually like red hair on boys (for example LEDApple) but he had such a weird hairstyle so it was just looking weird..

Baram 90/10/08
Looking good is the oldest one. Baram has finally gotten some hair on his whole head ^^. He looked a little weird in Hotboy (especially with his red eyes *shrugs*) but now he's looking good ^-^ This might get a bit repetitive (forgive me for that :P) but Baram is good at rapping too!

Raehwan 92/02/15
Raehwan is exactly 9 months older than me ^__^ I think I liked his look better in Hotboy but that doesn't matter really since he has such an great voice. And his voice fit's great together with the other members. That's what I like about this group ^^
Btw this guy looked really good in Hotboy and in the music video of Think but I've been watching some of their live performances of Think and what have they done with his hair?!!! I literally want to puke when I see his hair T-T It's like when I saw FeelDog's hair or Baram's eyes in Hotboy. Please, give Raehwan some nice hair again!! <3

Sunghak 93/01/16
I wish Sunghak get to shine soon. I want to know what he can do and most of all I actually wants to see him as much as I get to see Raehwan or anyone else. I feel bad for him because I can't say much about him. I hope he'll get more lines and more screen time soon

Jude 94/11/25
I'm happy that this rookie group ain't as young like B.A.P. This makes me feel a little younger ^^ since they're all around my age ^^ Well, Jude is as old as my younger brother so that's alright too. I know him a little bit better than Sunghak and he's good ^^ And he's looking mighty fine too ^__^ <3 Jude is comparable to DGNA's youngest Jay who's a really talented rapper and singer but is a bit overshadow by the older members. Both are hot too ^_^ <3

Support BIGSTAR ^__^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP