Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Introducing #5: B.A.P

Annyeong
This is a post dedicated to B.A.P because of their new comeback ^^ So click on if you want to see all of their music videos and read more ^^

 B.A.P - Stop it


Song Jieun ft. Bang Yongguk - Going Crazy
I heard this song for quiet a while ago and loved it.  At that time I didn't know who BYG was but I really liked his rapping. This song made me look up Secret and there was also someone on youtube who told me that he was going to debut in a boygroup ^^ So ever since this song I've anticipated his debut.

Bang Yongguk ft. Yang Yoseob - I Remember
Since it had been a while since I heard Going Crazy I had kind of forgotten about him (because I didn't really find out who he really was) but I listened to this because of Yoseob. And then I realised that BYG was the same dude as in Jieun's mv x) I've got no feelings for the mv but I love BYG's red hair and that he's acting a bit crazy ^^ It looks like he had fun while filming and that's the kind of thing that makes me enjoy the mv. So when this came out I was really curious on how his group would be like since it was kind of hard to see him in a boygroup before he debuted :P

Bang Yongguk & Zelo - Never Give Up
I don't know why but I was a bit sceptical before I saw this mv. Maybe it was because of Zelo or because both of them being rappers (I've started to like rappers more after I got addicted to Kpop). But that disappeared after I watched the music video. It's a fun video and the song is great not only the sound but it feels meaningful unlike all those "I miss you come back" or "I hate you because you broke my heart".

B.A.P - Warrior
I was impressed but it didn't capture me. It's a song that is easy to get tired of after a while. I like though that they went with a all-blonde concept. Even though it was kind of hard to distinguish them in the beginning. But it made their differences shine more or what to say. Another thing with this song I thought about while they were promoting it was that they needed to practice more. Especially Daehyun and his high notes. It was like my first thought when I heard him.

B.A.P - Power
When B.A.P came back with Power I liked it better than Warrior but their were still something missing. Although I liked it really much there were something missing. I felt that Daehyun had improved a lot and it's from this song he's been my bias in this group ^^

B.A.P - Goodbye
I like the full song. But this music video is cute and it made me anticipate their comeback. ^^ I still haven't a clue on which Matoki belongs to which member though xD maybe some day I'll finally figure it out..

 
B.A.P - No Mercy
Out of Warrior, Power and No Mercy this is definitely my favourite song. I think it's because their voices really fits together in this song. And Daehyun sounds amazing. Not only does they sound good but they're looking mighty fine too ^^ (Especially Daehyun too x). One of the things I like in this song is the traditional music that is fitted into this song pretty great.

B.A.P - Crash
This song is so cute. At first I thought they wouldn't pull it off but they completely do. I love that their dance fits the song so well, that they've taken out the details from the song and put it in the choreography.

B.A.P - Stop It
This song is definitely my favourite song now. OMG Daehyun!!! He's making me drool with my mouth, eyes and ears. He's the perfect guy!! And then we have Jongup who's a mighty fine pabo. I'm so happy we got to hear him sing a bit more ^^. And BYG is so cute in this music video. I'm a bit sad to not get to hear Himchan that much. This music video is so cute! BYG looks like someone but I can't remember who.. Although I don't really get why he only has a tale sometimes xP

Members

Yongguk 90/03/31
Yongguk is an amazing rapper! But I never thought he could be cute. Although it might not be intentional he is. (Especially in Stop it ^^) I like him the best when he has red hair ^^ <3

Himchan 90/04/19
Oh dear... Our Himchannie... He's funny but I can't find him cute when he tries to be. He's like Yongguk, those two just cant intentionally be cute. They're cute when they're awkward x) I just wish he wasn't blonde again. I like him with black hair <3

Daehyun 93/06/28
Oh my dear Daehyun. He's too young to be my God T-T. He's an amazing singer and I'm glad that TS Ent. knows that ^^. I can't even decide which I remember version (his or Yoseob's) I like more. And I'm glad that at least Daehyun gets to look good all the time ^^. (Poor Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan) But seriously this dude is so close to become my God <3 He's perfect. I bet he'll soon take Seunghyun's place as my ultimate bias T_T <3

Youngjae 94/01/24
I feel like they're giving Youngjae more and more lines to sing. It didn't feel like he had much lines to sing when they debuted although Youngjae and Daehyun supposedly are both lead vocalists. I wish that he would get some decent hairstyles. I don't think I've liked even one of his. He looks so weird.. <3
Jongup 95/02/06
Jongup has grown in my eyes since their debut. Our little pabo looks hot and can sing (even though he doesn't get to show it that much) and can dance. He's kind of destroying my bias list in B.A.P xP <3 There is one thing that I am disappointed with (especially when they performed Crash) and that is his clothes. In this song they've done pretty good but I haven't been able to say that about his other clothes..

Zelo 96/10/15
I really admire Zelo. For being so awesome at rapping. For being so young. For being so determinated. There is just one flaw with this kid. His age. Zelo is exactly 3 years and 11 months younger than me. Almost four years younger.. Four years might not sound so much but I'm 19 (soon 20) and he's only 16. But I guess I have to accept the reality.. That there will only be younger kpop idols from now on... T_T

I'll go to bed now :P This is what I had to say about our B.A.P boys ^^
Good night ^__^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP