Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 4 October 2012

Comeback #9: Another mv review post

Annyeong ^^
This post will be about BIGSTAR, Lee Seokhun, Kim Taewoo, Electroboyz, Gaepart, Seo Inguk and Jung Eunji :] Look forward to it after the jump ;)



BIGSTAR - Think
BIGSTAR has come out with their second song called Think. Somehow I liked their debut song Hotboy and I like this song more than their debut song. I like it that they show us their ability to do different songs before they get stuck in one genre. And I'm also impressed with the fact that they own this transformation they did. This song is completely different from Hotboy and they pull it off really well. I really like the first guy, Raehwan, who's sitting at the piano ^^ He's amazing <3 (anyone who knows his name??)
Lee Seokhun - Because I Love You
I was really happy this morning when I woke up today. Lee Seokhun, son of ballad, had released his new song. This song is amazing (no surprise since he is The son of ballad ^^) but I find the music video a little bit confusing and I'm not that fond of Bora so I'm having trouble concentrating on the music video if I watch it again.

Kim Taewoo - When I Look At Myself
I loved Kim Taewoo's OST song in Personal Taste so when I saw that he had released a new song I got really excited!! <3 A really talented singer who always has awesome songs! This song is amazing! The music video is a bit confusing but I kind of like it :) I can listen to Taewoo's singing for like forever <3 (Just remember not to have the volume on the highest in the middle of the night or if you're watching this music video for the first time! xD)

Electroboyz & Gaepart - My Love
This song is a collaboration between Electroboyz and Gaepart if I've understand it right. Electroboyz is a boygroup to watch (they're under the same entertainment company as BIGSTAR). I haven't watch Electroboyz so closely so I was a bit confused when I watched this music video but it's all members (three) from Electroboyz and three (all?) members from Gaepart :P This song is pretty good and funny ^__^
Seo Inguk & Jung Eunji - All For You
This song has been out for a while but I wanted to put this song in because it's a good song and I LOVED the drama Reply 1997 that this song comes from ^^ I ususally have a problem with girl idols but APink's Eunji ain't one of them :) She's cute and a good singer :) And there is no need for me to say anything about Seo Inguk (I think I've covered pretty much of him in past posts). Listen to this song! ^^

Lee Seokhun - Beginning of Love
Another song from the son of ballad ^^ This song is like probably more than three months old but it's still good ^^ One thing that I've noticed with this song and the other one is that when he's in SG Wannabe they're all just focusing on their vocals and doesn't appear in their own music videos but now that he's releasing solo songs Lee Seokhun is appearing ^^ Not that I'm complaining (since he's pretty hot ^^) but it's something that I've noticed and are happy for :D

Well, this was all for today ^^ Now I'm gonna go watch To The Beautiful You :P
Annyeong ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP