Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 27 December 2017

My Top 9 Uni+ Girls

Annyeong
So this was a bit harder than the boys which surprises me because I didn't expect to fall for so many of the girls. But lately I've been collecting more girl groups as well.

Also I found this gem from Janey's past. You decide whether to watch it or not ^^




1. Yang Jiwon
Yang Jiwon is seriously talented. I remember seeing her first acting before she debuted in SPICA. And I remember that she was only put in there to be the visual of the team and that her talents was just a bonus. It made me so mad because that's not fair towards Jiwon. I also feel bad for her during the first episode where everyone wanted to be with her and then when she wasn't fast learning they just regretted their chose. It's their fault for just wanting the fame and not the person.
Even though she's a slow learner, Jiwon is hardworking and she's an amazing artist and I really hope she gets to stay in top 9 for the rest of the show. She really deservs debuting after everything she's been through!

2. Mint
Mint used to be my favourite member in Tiny-G. And her hair is always up in some weird hairstyle that when I saw her with her hair down I thought it looked weird only because I never see her like that.

3. Lee Juhyun
The baby of the uni+. And she really got some talents! I got blown away with her during her audition.

4. ZN
One of my top 3 in Laboum. ZN I hope you get in to top 9! I'm totally rooting for all of Laboum!!

5. Yujeong
Another of my top 3 in Laboum ^^ Yujeong has a great voice so I really wish that she gets to fully showcase it.

6. Jiwon
I've totally fallen for her smile.

7. N.CA
N.CA is such a good vocal and I really love her quirkyness and positivity.

8. Janey
When I first saw Janey in GP Basic she got my attention. And I've been wondering where she went after appearing in D-Unit as a guest performer. So happy that she's here and letting people know about her. She's been in the industry for at least 10 years and is still unknown. Again I wish she got more screentime to show herself.

9. Haein
Haein impressed me a bit when she was in the performance team. Just wished all Laboum members got more screentime.

Someone who's getting a honorable mention is Yena. I like her a lot but I couldn't fit her in the top 9.

Who are your top 9? Let me know in the comments ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP