Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 26 December 2017

My Top 9 Uni+ Boys

Annyeong ^^

I've been following The Unit because of Bigstar, Laboum and probably a few more artists. And now I wanted to share my favourites in the show since I can't vote on the show. So far only one of the ones that are my favourites have been eliminated (even though I liked a few of the ones that was eliminated) which was Jude so sadly I will only give him a mention here.


Because this post will be image heavy I'll do the girls in their own post. 

 My top 9 boys

1. Raehwan
Raehwan's my bias in BIGSTAR and I really hope he'll make it into top 9 somehow but if not you'll always be number 1 in the top 9 for me!

2. Jun
Yes, I've been salty about him joining U-Kiss but not because of him. The agency didn't think at all, they put in an underage right after they finally was able to sexy concept and did then decided to do sexy concepts with an underage kid. It felt wrong towards him and towards the group. I know he's a great performer. I didn't dislike him for joining U-Kiss, I felt bad for him. He's really great, overall talented and I really enjoyed him in Avengers Social Club. I hope he stays in top 9 until the end! He deserves it.


3. Feeldog
Our talented BIGSTAR leader! Of course I want you to keep helping BIGSTAR get famous.

4. Sunghak
Sunghak deserves more screentime. He's talented and cute.

5. Jeup
Yes, Jeup has impressed me with his voice. That's all I can say.


6. Dongmyeong
Can't say I knew of him before the Uni+ but he's won me over during this show. He's hardworking and positive and overcome whatever challenge he faces.

7. Chaejin
The baby of MYNAME is my second favourite (sometimes the favourite) of the group. So I hope he really goes far in the competition.

8. Sungjun
My bias in Boys Republic needs to be here too. I am a bit disappointed with the lack of screen time he's getting. I wish he got more so that people would notice him.

9. Seyong
My bias in MYNAME, sometimes I think he's too arrogant and sometimes I just like him. So of course he's going to get a place in here too. Just not in the top because I don't really know what I feel about him right now..


So this is my top 9 for the boys unit. I thought it was going to be harder to choose and that I would have a lot bigger list of people that would be right outside of the top 9 but I guess I just think a lot of the guys are cute or just impress me during the show but not really leaving any impressions on me afterwards.
I hope you look forward to the girls because that one is going to be harder.

Also here's a video of my top performance so far ^^


Which ones would you put in top 9? Let me know in the comments ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP