Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 27 October 2014

Comeback rant #42: Dream5, S, Beast & DGNA

Annyeong ^^
It's been a while since last time. So here's another comeback rant of Dream5, S, Beast & DGNA.


Dream5 - Dan Dan Dubi Zuba!
First off is Dream5 with their anime theme song Dan Dan Dubi Zuba!. I bet a lot of people would say that this music video is really silly and that they're not impressed with the song. Since I don't know the anime this song is the theme song for I won't be able to say how good it fits the anime. But I really like this song. Dream5 usually don't disappoint and there is no difference with this song. It's funny and catchy.
I love the music video (except for when they're eating cause it looks as fake as it is), I love that they get to stay as the kids they are. That they're not forced to be grown up yet. They get to have fun and being silly which fits them! The reason I like this group is because they are themselves and not acting like grown ups when they're not.
If you want to watch a funny music video to cheer up your day I definitely recommend you this song.

S - Without You
I love Shin Hyesung's voice! I didn't know that Lee Jihoon was a singer. I remember him the most from Hello! Miss so when I saw him in this music video I was really surprised. I still don't really know Kangta. But this is an amazing song. And all three are great singers.
Since this is an SM video I can't recommend it. I think it's a really boring video but the song is really great.

Beast - 12:30
Beast is great as usual! I absolutely love the song and the dance is amazing! But I still haven't understood the music video. I'm hoping you all will support this song cause it's really great!

DGNA - Rilla Go!
DGNA is back as animals! They're finally back, maybe for the last time though.
Anyways, this song is in top class! Way better than Why Goodbye. And the dance is one of the best I've seen lately (well, this and Beast's 12:30 dance). I was a bit worried when I first heard of this comeback but I don't know why I worried. There is a reason they're my favorite group! And my bias is a parrot xD
You need to listen to this song! And you should participate in their Meet & Greet on Mwave ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP