Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Some updates ^^

Annyeong ^^

We Can Dance Tonight [Type-B] / Seo InGuk
Do you guys know which hugh help you do to me if you click my CDJapan links and then buy something there or come back within a month to buy something? You don't have to buy what you click just if you're planning to buy anything from CDJapan I would be deeply thankful if you could go through my links :)

This mainly applies to my links posted after 11/5 - 2012 althought I will change the links I have on my Collection post ^^

4. My Hello Again CD's hasn't arrived yet even though they were supposed to be here yesterday T___T I'm hoping they'll come this week at least and together with my other package from them.

5. I went to the dentist today and got there about 15 minutes before my appointment. Then I got out of there 5 minutes after my scheduled appointment ^^ This is why I like dentists more than doctors. I spent most off my teenage years at the dentist always getting braces and pulling out teeth. So I guess I'm used to them. I definitely don't like them but at least they aren't as bad as health centrals and hopsitals and doctors. They don't have a clue of what's wrong. At least dentists can see what's wrong and fix it. Doctors can't. I went there recently cause I hurt my knee and they don't know why I'm hurting. It's been a month and it still hurts. >_< I'll never like doctors!

6. I found some pre-debut songs/videos from Min (Miss A) when she was preparing for debuting in the US that I wanted to share ^^
Min - Dance Like This
It's the song that is Min's ^^

Min - Go Ahead

Min - Boyfriend

7. Another episode of Gu Family Book is subbed and out :D

8. LEDApple has released a new Music Note this time with SPICA's Kim Boa and she's really proving that she's an amazing singer!

Pink - Just give me a reason By Led apple & SPICA(BoA Kim) Music note #23/50
Don't forget to buy their new album :D
It's on pre-order at:
Kpopmart $11.40 ($18.30)
Kpoptown $12.60 ($20)
YesAsia $14.99 ($23.96)
Soompi $15.99 ($20.98)
DVDHeaven $10.64 ($12)
What's inside the brackets are the albums with the cheapest shipping cost to Sweden. I haven't bought anything from DVDHeaven yet but if I only buy their new album I might buy it from them seeing how that one was the cheapest and I need to save money..

9. Cross Gene had their 1st year anniversary this June 7th :D I'm happy for them!

10. I've finally understood how to rip my DVD's so now I can upload BTS and such ^^
I've already uploaded the Hello & Goodbye Bonus Material from MYNAME's What's Up type B DVD :) But it's not subbed T_T If anyone wants I might be able to upload Kim Kyujong's interview from his DVD ^^ At least that one is subbed x)

That's it for this update ^^ It became a bit longer than I expected ^^
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP