Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 4 June 2013

I need a lot of money this summer O_O

Annyong ^^

MYNAME no W Kitchen
Kiss Tour
Kiss Tour Limited Edition
Beautiful Target
Real 100%
The DEPARTURE Bag
The DEPARTURE Tumblr
Chaejin Tumblr

Korean comebacks this summer:
MYNAME
Beast
Cross Gene
Miss A
DGNA
F.Cuz ?
FT Island
LEDApple

I'm still debating whether to buy Kiss Tour Regular Edition or Limited Edition or both.. And if I have money I'm gonna at least buy the DEPARTURE Bag through CDJapan.
Uhm.. Yeah I need to save money T_T
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP