Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Comeback #2: B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry

Anyone seen their new mv? No? Then watch it now! ^^

B1A4 has really grown a lot on me :) Their first mv 'O.K' was kind of cute and catchy. An overall good debutsong, so to say.
I've got that whole mini album and liked the songs. Cause B1A4 has done some really catchy songs ^^ (It's like there concepts xD) and then some time after that they released a mv of 'Only learned bad things'. My least favourite song on the mini album xD but the mv is really cute.

Their second mini album with promotions around 'Beautiful target' which is my least favourite song they've released so far (I'm not including their first full-lenght album cause I've only heard one of their songs yet). The mv was kind of fun to watch but they kind of sucks at english xD But anyway I got the mini album (don't remember why I was so eager to get it though oO) and I really fell in love with the other songs! They're really good and I can't even choose my favourite song in that mini album ^^ and Sandeul has really proven that he's a great singer. He's not my bias but I really like to hear him sing ^^


And after watching some eps of Sesame Player CNU has kind of changed my view on him :) He's gotten really cute and he's so innocent :D Jinyoung who's been my bias since 'O.K' has kind of slowly taken a step down from first place xP Currently there's no one at first place, but both CNU and Gongchan are pretty close and Sandeul is only like a footstep behind them. (Sorry to all Baro fans that I haven't mentioned him at all but that's cause he's too playful and doesn't really fit my taste.. But I do think he's a pretty good rapper ;)

Yeah, don't really know why I mentioned that but anyway.. So they've finally released their first full-lenght album 'Ignition' :D Right now I've only heard 'Baby I'm Sorry' and I'm really happy. This song is a bit different to their old songs but you can still feel that it's B1A4 and somehow it still feels like they've grown up a bit. I'm a bit sad though that Gongchan still doesn't get to sing that much and that Sandeul doesn't sing as much in this song. I'd rather hear Sandeul than Jinyoung (what am I saying?? oO) Oh well, when I heard Sandeul sing the chorus I kind of spazzed xD and CNU didn't do anything to stop me from spazzing oO rather he added fuel to the fire xD He's really climbing into my heart, that four-eye guy ^^

What I don't like in this comeback is Gongchan's yellow hair... It doesn't look that good on him.. He's hot in his black hair (brown hair? oO) Another thing is their use of english in the song.. Even with the subs I don't really get what they want to say with their english phrases... They're always using weird english stuff in their songs xD Well, that's what makes them special ~^.^~

Just looked at the tracklist of the album
1.Baby I’m Sorry
2.This Time Is Over
3.So Fine
4.Super Sonic
5.둘만 있으면 (Baro Solo - Feat. Min Of Miss A)
6.웃어봐
7.Feeling
8.짝사랑 (Sandeul Solo)
9.You Are My Girl
10.Wonderful Tonight (Unplugged Remix)
11.Baby I’m Sorry (Inst)

Do you guys see what I'm seeing?? Baro had a collab. with Min!!! O_O I just have to listen to this song and get this album! <3

Um.. I think it's time to go to bed now xP
I'll leave after telling you that hopefully I'll upload some of the drafts to posts I've written but never finished xD

Um... Yeah.. Right, go and buy the album on YesAsia ^^
Annyeong! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP