Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 23 March 2012

BTOB

Okay, I've seen many comments about the members looks.. And I'm surprised. Cause many of them say that they're not that good-looking and that they are like Beast - talented with average looks.

What I want to say with this post is that I don't agree with these comments at all! I don't agree that Beast has average looks and I don't agree that BTOB doesn't have great looks either.
I get that people don't think that everyone in Beast is great looking (I personally have problems with Hyunseung's looks o_O) but I don't think they're average.

And BTOB does have some great looks in their group. I'm kind of surprised by that fact actually :P and it surprises me when BTOB-fans says that they're only talented cause I don't get those people saying that.. Maybe it's because I'm a person who, if there ain't at least one person who is hot (or cute) enough I'll be bored.

Oh well, I don't get people and never will :P

I'm going to reveal that I have like four post on the way xP And one will be about the Kpop groups I like while another one will be about the actors I like. I will also post two updateposts about which dramas and movies I've been watching lately :P but I'll see when I get the energy to do it ^^
I should be doing it on like Monday or Tuesday cause I don't have school at all those days :D cause we have three days break before starting our next course :D not complaining ^^

Anyways, now you know ;)
Annyeong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP