Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 18 March 2013

Review: Albums and Merchandise from B1A4 & MYNAME

Annyeong ^^

So I've gotten a few things that I haven't showed you yet. Now's the time so be sure to read more ;)






First we have B1A4's Japanese single Oyasumi Good Night which I bought from CDJapan. For some reason the shipping took a lot longer than usual but the packaging was satisfying as it always is. This edition came with a photo card to my surprise. Anyways I like the extra song Fly Away on this album, the only song that ain't a Japanese remake.

 



Next is a autographed album from Kpopmart. Since this is a digital single they didn't sell any albums of this hence it's really hard to find. I got it from Kpopmart as a autographed album with free shipping. Since I used EMS shipping for this it came pretty fast ^^ I think it was 3 days. And although it's not new I like it! Now I'm just waiting for the second single and then I have their all albums autographed.


So this is a pillow case that I got because I requested it. The girl that I bought it from made it herself and worked superfast! The same night I sent the request I got some designs that I could choose from if I liked any of them. And then it went really fast with the making and the shipping. I absolutely love this pillow case. It's really amazing! And as she says on her blog, you can't even feel the print.

That's all for now. CDJapan has sent my DGNA concert album and F.Cuz album so I'll get that in about two weeks. And then I'm waiting for this big package which won't be shipped out until MYNAME release their album. And then we have my autographed MYNAME album that the girl who helped me order it has gotten it. Now all I'm waiting for is for her to ship it out :D

Bye ^^
Cecilia

3 comments:

Lee Dawi 13 September 2013 at 22:00  

Can I order MN CD Japan from you? Because its too hard order from Japanese sites and of course because i'm not understand Japanese language.

Cecilia - 세실리아 13 September 2013 at 22:16  

Hi :)
Sure I am willing to help but for your own sake I think it is better if you buy them from CDJapan ^^ The site is in English (since I don't understand Japanese either) and is super easy to use ^^
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/aff/click.cgi/PytJTGW7Lok/4536/A214029/list_from_code_banner.html?key=500004133

Cecilia - 세실리아 13 September 2013 at 22:28  

But send me a email if you want me to help you more :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP