Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 28 March 2013

Introducing #13: AA

Annyeong ^^

Since AA finally released their first mini album I'm celebrating it with a Kpop rant about them ^^ So read more if you want to know more about this awesome boygroup!

http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/03/kpop-rant-12-aa.html

AA debuted in November 2011. I've been a fan of theirs since then. And finally, more than a year after their debut they released a mini album. I'm so happy I could cry (and I've already pre-ordered it ^^)!

Because I'm Crazy
AA's debut song and I fell for it being different from other Kpop songs. Especially Aoora's voice but also Hoik's and Kimchi's. I also liked the fact that the members themselves were involved in the making. The song is really good and easy to sing-along with. The dance is pretty fun and sometimes tempting ;)

Call
They did this music video for their 100 days anniversary and it's so cute! The song is absolutely perfect!

AGEHA Dance
Oooh Joowon and Hoik is sooo good in this song! Aoora too <3 This is a behind the scene sort of music video and I like it very much! In the beginning I had some problems with Aoora's hair but I'm pretty okay with it now. I still don't love it, but I don't hate it either ^^

Rollin' Rollin'
This is such a cute song! I absolutely love Kimchi's voice in this and the other's ain't bad either. But seriously Kimchi is killing me <3 But Kimchi ain't the only one killing me with his voice. Hoik is too awesome in this song too! I'm loving him ^^

Come Back
Woosang is an awesome dancer and singer which he proves in this music video. Although it something any AA fan should know since he's the one choreographing their dances ;). I love the beginning of the song. And although I'm not as impressed of Joowon's rapping I absolutely love it when he hits that high note! <3 And Hoik doesn't disappoint!

Members

Aoora 86/01/10
Aoora was a part of producing not just the mini album but also most of the songs. He's also been a part of editing some of the music videos too. He's just too talented! He was the one who dragged me in to liking AA in the first place (although I think it's getting a little much Aoora these days). He's AWESOME!

Joowon 88/03/15
You know that one member in each kpop group that seems to be out of place or just really shy?  Well, Joowon has that place in AA. Although we can see in some music videos that he's really comfortable with the members he doesn't feel like he is completely comfortable in front of the camera. But his smile is killing me and I really like to hear him sing. I just wished he'd get more lines.

Woosang 90/06/01
Leader Woosang is really great at dancing. Which I've already said. He choreographs AA's dances and leads AA. He's got a great voice too. The only thing that is kind of annoying with him is that whenever he change his hair, his face changes too. So I have a hard time recognize him in the music videos when they just swish by the members xP

Kimchi 93/07/11
Our little aegyo prince xD And seriously in Rollin' Rollin' he's just perfect! I want to marry him when I hear him in that song (he's not even my bias and it's only that song that makes me feel like that). But he's a great singer and he's soo cute <3

Hoik 93/08/01
Hoik surprised me by being the maknae. Because his voice is so mature and hot so I thought he would be older. He's the second member I noticed when they debuted. He's become my favourite singer in AA. Seriously who can't like his voice? It's so awesome <3

Well, this was it about AA. I hope you got to know them a little at least and start to like them ^^ But I'll bet none of you would be able to guess who's my bias in AA is ^^ Give it a guess ;)

Cred: All pictures from AA's official Facebook page

Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP