Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 10 May 2018

Comeback rant #47: Dreamcatcher, Cross Gene & Halo

Annyeong ^^
Another comeback post this time containing Dreamcatcher, Cross Gene and newcomer on this blog Halo. Also be prepared, I'm biased x) but you'll be up for a treat if you press on Read More ^^



Dreamcatcher - You and I
 Did you miss that Dreamcatcher has finally made a comeback? Well, watch it now then ^^. I love this comeback! The song is really catchy and the music video is really well done. I always love their concepts and stories for the music video. And the dance choreography is awesome!

 Cross Gene - Touch It (딸랑말랑)
 And Cross Gene is finally back! As a 5-member group this time though. I really love this comeback and the whole album sounds awesome. I can't wait until the music video of their second title track Fly comes out as well. This music video is really colorful and fun to watch. And I really love the dance choreography. 

 Halo - O.M.G
 Last comeback for this post is Halo. I listened to this song just because I was bored and it's amazing! I've never really listened to Halo before but this song made me a fan of them. The song is really catchy and great. I really love Jaeyong's and Ooon's voice in this song. The dance choreography is really cool. The two things I don't like is Yoondong's hair and that Jaeyong's not promoting with them due to his drama. Give Halo some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP