Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Another package

Annyeong ^^
Another FJ package came ^^ and some Ebay stuff

So in my FJ package I got
Fukushi Sota binder
5 set merch of Dream5. It consist of a bag, three set clear file, stickers, a wallet case thingy and one star card bag. In it there was 3 star cards and they're too awesome to say no to so I bought the full set (T__T)
Ohara Yuuno's Dan Dan Dubi Zuba music cards
Tamakawa Momona's Dan Dan Dubi Zuba music card ver. B
Both Yuuno's and Momona's Ready Go jacket card
Momona's and Yuuno's KiraKira Everyday jacket card and what I think is a jewel case cover
Full set of Run To The Future photocards
Another one of Seyong's Five Stars photo
I also got a cute note that made me wish I could read Japanese so I could understand it.....

From ebay I got cases for my phone. The rainbow one is a full cover case which I can have cards in and everything while the mashmallow case is just a rubber casee ^^ They're so cute I had to include them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP