Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 15 June 2015

Package Review: Fromjapan

Annyeong ^^
I got my Fromjapan package today and tought I should show you now that I have a camera that works ^^

 So I got
  • Teba! Dae Guk Nam Ah vol.1 with Jay's photocard. I didn't know which one it was so I was hoping either it be a card I don't have or another Mika :P
  • We Are Dreamer CD+DVD with Ohara Yuuno's photo. Needed both the album and the photo so it was a good deal :)
  • DGNA CD's + 2 Love Letter photocards. The biggest reason I bought this was because of the Love Letter Group photocard. Mika is for a friend :)
  • Kamitsure Velvet was unopened and a really awesome deal! I'm glad I bought it cause I really love SKY-HI's music :)
  • Kan's Hello Again limited jacket card :D I only need Yejun's Hello Again cards and then I'm done with it :)
  • Shigemoto Kotori's We Are Dreamer lim. photo
  • Tamakawa Momona We Are Dreamer lim. photo. Only need Takano Akira and Hibi Mikoto's now and then I'm done ^^
  • Fukushi Sota Prince Star Card number 5. This means I'm done with the normals and only need to find the rare ones :) (not gonna bother looking for the special ones)
Lastly I got
  • 7 autographed DGNA photocards. Although all of them (except for Karam & Hyunmin Love Days) are photocards given out on lives or something like that :P I have an extra Jay Jumping since it came with two Jay's x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP