Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Comeback rant #41: High4, 2PM, Cross Gene, SPICA.S, BIGSTAR & F.Cuz

Annyeong ^^
There is time for another comeback rant ^^ This time with High4, 2PM, Cross Gene, Spica.S, BIGSTAR and F.Cuz ^^
You know what to do to read more :)

High4 - Headache
I'm still waiting for the day High4 will release a music video without a girl. I really like the song but this thing about four guys and one girl is so old and boring. I mean I even love the dance break in the song which is really uncommon for me.

2PM - Go Crazy
2PM is back with an amazing song. I think it shows all of the members talents and the music video is really fun as well as the choreography. I bet they had a lot of fun while filming the video and practicin the choreo. If you want to watch something light and funny you should totally watch this music video ^^

Cross Gene - Billion Dolla
If you didn't know, Cross Gene has filmed a movie that will be out in October. This song is the theme song for the movie. Although both the theme of the movie and this music video is riddicoulus I still like the song. And being riddicoulus is a trademark for Cross Gene so I'm looking forward to this movie.

SPICA.S - Give Your Love
SPICA.S is a unit group with almost all members except Boa. I'm not really sure what they wanted to do with this unit because it kind of sounds like SPICA with a not as interesting song. I mean I already know all the members are really talented so of course they can make a song sound good but the song isn't as interesting as their other songs have been.
I'm a bit disappointed with this unit.

BIGSTAR - Forget You
This song is a pre-released song that is composed by the members themselves. I absolutely love this song. And I can't wait for their comeback, if they're going to keep this quality in their songs I'm expecting a really great song.

F.Cuz - CHA-GA-WA
They're finally back with a Korean mini album. And I love this comeback! All the members looks so fine in this music video and the distrubution of the lines is awesome. We get to hear Yejun rap once again, Jinon sing (he's so good!!) and Kan is rapping in this song as well. Raehyun gets to shine as well with diversity and Daegun shows that he is the main singer (and he's having his best look ever in this mv). Their 4 year experience is really showing off in this song.
Although the story in the music video is kind of boring I absolutely love the dance and I can't wait to see it in a live version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP