Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Album review: Seo Inguk's Japanese debut album

Annyeong ^^

I've got my CDJapan package today containing my Seo Inguk albums that I pre-ordered a long time ago x) So read more if you want to see ^^



Version A of Seo Inguk's Japanese debut album comes with not only a CD but also a DVD. The DVD contains music videos of Fly Away, Shake It Up and Tease Me and a making of the Fly Away music video. It also came with a photo of Seo Inguk. I'll talk about the songs in the next album because they're almost identical. The only difference (except for this having a DVD) is that this CD contains the Korean version of Tease Me. I'm so happy he didn't just make a Japanese remake of it but actually kept it in Korean.




Seo Inguk is just pure perfection. I loved Fly Away right away when the pv came out. I couldn't stop listening to Shake It Up when it came out. All For You is such a great OST. Deep Inside My Heart is so GREAT! And the fact that he didn't make remakes of these Korean songs but actually put the Korean versions in the album is even better! I can't love him more. This version also came with a photo and I was so surprised when I saw it because it came inside of the album (yes, I opened this one first xP).




 That's it for this package ^^
I hope you support Seo Inguk <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP