Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Did you notice?

Annyeong ^^

Have you noticed??
I've re-done the blog once again :P

I didn't like the way the other template didn't listen to me so I decided to re-do it at 1am. I went to bed at 4am this morning...... But I'm happy at least :)
Cause it looks so much better. Don't you agree??

I've added a list of the amount of orders I've done from each online store that I have purchased from. I thought that maybe it would be a little interesting :P

Because I changed the template I also had to change the header a little because it was too small for this template.
While making it bigger I also changed a bit on it ^^

Like moving Changjae and adding Seo Inguk ^^

1 comments:

SweetiePieCinju 20 March 2014 at 08:02  

You're right - I just noticed. OAO
It looks pretty good. ^^

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP