Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 7 October 2013

CDJapan package

Annyeong ^^

Guess what I got today?

Well, if you guessed my CDJapan package then you guessed right. And with it I got a huge custom tax >.<

It contains a Seo Inguk photobook, LEDApple's Kiss Tour and MYNAME stuff ^^
It took two weeks and 2 days (4 if you count the weekend) for this package to arrive. And as I said I had to pay a huge custom fee. Which sucks :/ But I love the things I got. It got here safely as usual. The box was a bit beaten up but it was almost impossible to open it. And you know the green paperthingy they use to cover space with? This time it was white O_O

This photobook is amazing. The picture are really good and Seo Inguk looks so good! I mean the shower pics O_O This is really worth it's money :)

Kiss Tour Limited Edition comes with a photo book and a CD and a DVD with the music video, making story and some concert videos. I haven't watch it yet. I haven't listened to the two songs I haven't heard on this album either. Although I saw the Gimme Kimi Love music video once I haven't listened to it more. But I liked the song. So I have to see what I think of the other song. The rest of the songs are just Korean songs. And I'm guessing they are in Korean which makes me wonder why the hell did they even debut in Japan?
This album also came with two photocards. I got Youngjun's photocard and the group Kiss card.

This edition comes with a CD and DVD that contains all the Japanese music videos and their 1st Live. I won't even play the CD since I already have the normal edition. But I've started watching their live and damn I so want to watch them perform live. They're so funny and I'm only halfways through their live. And they're great performers! I wish I could gif! I need some of these songs to be gifed. Like Everlastin' Luv, Girlfriend (which has the cutest dance choreography ever by the way), Message (Kor. ver) and more.
I'm Happy ^^ My Japanese MYNAME CD collection is complete ^^ (If you don't count the Web versions..)


This DVD is with their Japanese TV show and it comes with 2 DVD's and a photobook. In the photobook there are receipts on the food that they made in the show (I think.) I have yet to watch them. You want me to rip them and put them on YT? Let me know.


I don't know a single word of Japanese. Yet I bought this manga. Only because it's with MYNAME. I read somewhere that they had a manga with them and I found it on CDJapan. I'm so happy because I had no idea what it was called xP I'm gonna look at the pictures soon because that's all I can do.. But I won't complain ^^

That's it for this package :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP