Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 28 November 2012

A-Prince is coming to Sweden?!

Annyeong ^^

As you might know (or not) I've bought two albums from Kpopmart and one album from CDJapan. And now I'm planning on buying some B1A4 stuff from Kpoptown :) (Cause B1A4 have bewitched me ^^). And today when I woke up I got a mail that CDJapan had sent my Love Letter album (which is on discount on CDJapan) today. My Kpopmart package won't be shipped until friday but the funny thing is that it will probably arrive earlier than my CDJapan package. Since it takes like 5 days for Kpopmart packages to arrive but it takes 2 weeks for CDJapan packages to arrive. But I can't wait ^^

I wonder if my Kpoptown package will arrive before since I'm gonna buy it tonight when I get my money to my paypal account :)

Annyeong ^^

BTW have you heard that A-Prince (TAKEN) probably will come to Sweden for their Europe tour? ^^ If they come to my city I'll go (since I liked their debut concept) otherwise I probably won't.. BUT they are so much better than Big Bang who sees Europe as only one country..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP