Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Unboxing: Beast, C-Clown & DGNA

Annyeong ^^



So I did an unboxing video (but I was too afraid to talk T_T) hope you enjoy it ^^ (The bad quality is probably cause I recorded it with my webcam and had to use the lowest quality on Youtube to be able to upload it)

Just want to say that I love C-Clown's track called In The Car (The first song in the video ^^) It's amazing! I'm happy that I bought their album :D (But I have to say that I love their Smurfversion of Solo better than the original version ^^)


BTW, my Honki Magic from CDJapan came after two weeks as it did last time ^^ The poster came in a super thin cardboard tube so the whole package was pretty small :)



(Please ignore my gigantic pimple T-T)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP