Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 3 October 2011

안 녕 - What's up?

안녕하세요! Hello!

I've got nothing much to say.. Just gotta say that my friend wants my Kiseop TT and that 'Tumbling' is a really good jdrama that I recommend to everyone too watch ^^ I've only watched to ep 6 and I've already shed tears :P and I usually don't cry while watching dramas xD So watch it :D

Gotta go and finish my essay and then I'll post more interesting posts :)

안녕 - bye ^^

P.s. If there's someone reading this blog then I just have one thing to say.. 감사합니다 - gamsahapnida - Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP